Wednesday, February 15, 2023

These are a Few of my Internship Things

Formats on Canva and meticulous templates


Bright inspirations that tickle the itches


Round branded logos of SFWP


These are a few of my internship things


 ***


Deadlines approaching and crunch-time is looming


Emails from boss that seem a bit dooming


Brown cardboard boxes are filled up with reams


These are a few of my internship things


 ***


Then the plot thickens and starts to unravel


Last minute funding to cashflow my travel


Airplane I'll fly on to AWP


These are a few of my internship things


***



When creating


Social content


Sometimes it starts to lag


I simply remember my creativity


And then I can feel so glad 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spoken Word Poetry

Seasonal Depression By Jennifer Beard What will it take to be happy? Sobs echo in my head, my brain, but on the surface a mask  remains froz...